The Vapcell K25 battery cells are approved for use in vaping devices. With a continuous discharge current of 20A, this battery's high performance and capacity will allow you to vape for an extended period of time before charging is required.
- Model: Vapcell 18650
- Manufacturer: Vapcell
- Country of Origin: China
- Chemistry: Unconfirmed
- Max. continuous discharge current: 20A
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
- 2 x VapCell K25 2500mah 18650 Battery
- 1 x VapCell Carry Case
Important note: This device is powered by an external battery. It is important to understand how to use vape batteries safely, please read our blog post on how to maintain safety while vaping.
Delivery Costs (UK)
- FREE delivery for orders over £20.00*
- FREE Click & Collect (Tyseley, Birmingham)
- £2.75 for Standard Delivery
- £3.25 for Express Delivery
- £4.99 for Next Day Delivery
- £12.99 for Special Saturday Delivery
- £7 for Mystery Boxes
Delivery Information (International)
- Standard Delivery (3-10 days) £20
- Orders over £80 - £25
Please note that it usually takes between 12 and 24 hours to dispatch orders from our warehouse, which should be added to the delivery timescale. If there is a delay in dispatching your item, you will be contacted within 24 hours and updated on the status of your order.
All orders are shipped via Standard Delivery and Express Delivery will be delivered by MyHermes, UPS, or Royal Mail. The tracking number for your order will be available in the 'My Account' section on this website.
You must be available at the delivery address to accept your parcel, if you are not available to receive your order, a card should be left for you.
*Offer Excludes Mystery Boxes