|Coil Resistance:||0.16ohm, 0.6ohm|
|Pack Size:||5 Pack|
Smok's replacement RPM2 mesh coils for the RPM2 and RPM160 Kit have a honeycomb-structured mesh coil made of Nickel-Chrome and consist of several structurally stable hexagons that allow the heating elements for the mesh wire to heat faster and more evenly. Through these small holes each drop of the e-liquid can be thoroughly heated, producing high quality vapour and providing the best flavour.
- Resistance: 0.15ohm, Best Wattage: 80W
- Resistance: 0.6ohm, Best Wattage: 40W
- For Best Flavor And High-Quality Vapor
- 5PCS Per Pack
- Fit For Smok RPM 160 Pod Kit
- 5 x RPM2 Coils
Important note: We have a few simple tips to ensure you stay safe when changing coils including;
- Don't run over regulated wattage.
- Don't touch a hot coil.
- Prime new coil with e-liquid and let sit for 15 minutes.
- If your device goes behind voltage / wattage make sure your device is set to designated power.
- If it tastes burnt, change your coil.
- Use ceramic tweazers to remove hotspots, especially RDAs and RTDAs.
Smok is a leader in the vaping industry, founded in 2010 and is enjoyed by more than 80 million customers Worldwide. When it comes to vape gear, the company aims to deliver a memorable vaping experience with the help of technology, R&D and commitment to creating a quality product. You may well know them for the Smok Alien Kit, but now for the recent releases including RPM40 Kit, Novo 2 Kit, Nord Kit, Mag P3 and Fetch Mini. Find an assortment of kits, mods, coils, tanks and accessories with Smok to upgrade your vaping experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.