|Coil Resistance:||0.23ohm, 0.6ohm|
|Pack Size:||5 Pack|
The Smok LP2 coils work with the Smok RPM 4, Smok G-Priv, and G-Priv Pro kits. They were made with the highest quality materials to provide a completely unique vaping experience. They were created with performance and longevity in mind.
The twin coil configuration of the 0.6ohm coils makes them ideal for DTL sub-ohm vaping, which will appeal to more experienced vapers. The 0.23 coils have a fantastic mesh design that increases the surface area.
The brand new 0.4ohm LP2 coils from Smok provide a leak-proof pleasure, smooth flavor, and more vapour - best wattage: 25W. The Smok LP2 coils can vaporize dense shortfill liquids, resulting in huge clouds and rich flavor.
- 0.23ohm | Recommended Wattage: 20-45W
- 0.6ohm | Recommended Wattage: 15-25W
- 1 x LP2 Replacement Coil By Smok 5 Pack
Important note: We have a few simple tips to ensure you stay safe when changing coils including;
- Don't run over regulated wattage.
- Don't touch a hot coil.
- Prime new coil with e-liquid and let sit for 15 minutes.
- If your device goes behind voltage / wattage make sure your device is set to designated power.
- If it tastes burnt, change your coil.
- Use ceramic tweazers to remove hotspots, especially RDAs and RTDAs.
Smok is a leader in the vaping industry, founded in 2010 and is enjoyed by more than 80 million customers Worldwide. When it comes to vape gear, the company aims to deliver a memorable vaping experience with the help of technology, R&D and commitment to creating a quality product. You may well know them for the Smok Alien Kit, but now for the recent releases including RPM40 Kit, Novo 2 Kit, Nord Kit, Mag P3 and Fetch Mini. Find an assortment of kits, mods, coils, tanks and accessories with Smok to upgrade your vaping experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.