The Orion Q 17W (Quest) AIO Starter Kit by Lost Vape continues the excellent success of the original kit. It features a proprietary chipset with a max output of 40W, a 950mAh internal battery, and introducing a 1.0ohm KTR Orion Pod while keeping the luxurious chassis construction. The Lost Vape Orion Q Edition maintains all the complex details of the Orion DNA GO, such as the premium alloy shell and stunning carbon fiber or resin details, crafting a high-end all-in-one pod system. The key difference lies in the chipset, applying improved output presets, giving you multiple output adjustments without customization functionality.
Lost Vape Orion Q 17W Pod System Features:
- Dimensions: 93mm x 37mm x 13.5mm
- Internal 950mAh Rechargeable Battery
- Proprietary Onboard Chipset
- Maximum Wattage Output: 17W
- Stainless Steel Frame & PC-110 (Food-Grade) Pod Construction
- Intuitive LED Lights - Proper Mode Assessment
- Highly Responsive Firing & Adjustment Button
- 2mL Refillable Pod Cartridge Design
- Proprietary Pod Cartridge Installation
- 1.0ohm KTR Orion Pod - Kanthal
- MTL Delrin Drip Tip
- Dual Adjustable Airflow - Located Below Drip Tip
- Threaded Cap Top-Fill Design
- Micro USB Port
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Weak Battery Protection
- Temperature Protection
- Low/High Resistance Protection
- Frame Colors - Stainless, Black, Blue, Gold Frame
- Panel Colors - Black Weave
- 1 Lost Vape Orion Q Edition
- 1 Micro USB Cable
- 1 Instructional Manual
About Lost Vape
Since 2014, Lost Vape DNA have continued to strive to create the ultimate vaping products with game changing innovation and unique concepts of popular products. Well known for it's pod kits, the company isn't slowing down when it comes to R&D and continued excellence in it's manufacturing process.
Delivery Costs (UK)
- FREE delivery for orders over £20.00
- FREE Click & Collect (Tyseley, Birmingham)
- £2.75 for Standard Delivery
- £3.25 for Express Delivery
- £4.99 for Next Day Delivery
- £12.99 for Special Saturday Delivery
Delivery Information (International)
- Standard Delivery (3-10 days) £20
- Orders over £80 - £25
Please note that it usually takes between 12 and 24 hours to dispatch orders from our warehouse, which should be added to the delivery timescale. If there is a delay in dispatching your item, you will be contacted within 24 hours and updated on the status of your order.
All orders are shipped via Standard Delivery and Express Delivery will be delivered by MyHermes, UPS, or Royal Mail. The tracking number for your order will be available in the 'My Account' section on this website.
You must be available at the delivery address to accept your parcel, if you are not available to receive your order, a card should be left for you.