Innokin Podin Pod Replacement Coils are designed specifically for use with the replacement pods of the Innokin Podin.
These coils include a 1.3 Ohm resistance kanthal structure that offers a balance between cloud production and flavour. These coils should be combined with PG e-liquids of 50% and above for best performance.
Important note: We have a few simple tips to ensure you stay safe when changing coils including;
- Don't run over regulated wattage.
- Don't touch a hot coil.
- Prime new coil with e-liquid and let sit for 15 minutes.
- If your device goes behind voltage / wattage make sure your device is set to designated power.
- If it tastes burnt, change your coil.
- Use ceramic tweazers to remove hotspots, especially RDAs and RTDAs.
Providing you with a better vaping experience, Innokin provide you with a selection of gear including vape kits, pods, tanks and other accessories. Founded in 2011, the company strives off innovation, design and high standards to create the best e-cigarettes on the market. Now in more than 10,000 vape shops, and 27 invention patents!
Delivery Costs (UK)
- FREE delivery for orders over £20.00
- FREE Click & Collect (Tyseley, Birmingham)
- £2.75 for Standard Delivery
- £3.25 for Express Delivery
- £4.99 for Next Day Delivery
- £12.99 for Special Saturday Delivery
Delivery Information (International)
- Standard Delivery (3-10 days) £20
- Orders over £80 - £25
Please note that it usually takes between 12 and 24 hours to dispatch orders from our warehouse, which should be added to the delivery timescale. If there is a delay in dispatching your item, you will be contacted within 24 hours and updated on the status of your order.
All orders are shipped via Standard Delivery and Express Delivery will be delivered by MyHermes, UPS, or Royal Mail. The tracking number for your order will be available in the 'My Account' section on this website.
You must be available at the delivery address to accept your parcel, if you are not available to receive your order, a card should be left for you.