|Coil Resistance:||0.4ohm, 0.7ohm, 1.2ohm|
|Pack Size:||5 Pack|
The Aspire Tigon coils are only for use with the Aspire Tigon Kit and Tigon Tank. There are three versions available, a 0.4ohm, 0.7ohm and 1.2ohm coil.
For optimal results, the 0.4 Ohm coil should be used with a high VG eliquid that is 50% VG or more, making it excellent for producing huge clouds. The 0.7 Ohm mesh coil is also built for sub ohm vaping, but thanks to the mesh coil structure, it gives a cleaner flavor.
The 1.2 Ohm coil is recommended for a more inconspicuous vape and should be used with high PG eliquids with a PG content of 50% or above.
- Designed for MTL or DTL vaping
- Compatible with high VG or high PG e-liquids
- 5 x Aspire Tigon Vape Coils
Important note: We have a few simple tips to ensure you stay safe when changing coils including;
- Don't run over regulated wattage.
- Don't touch a hot coil.
- Prime new coil with e-liquid and let sit for 15 minutes.
- If your device goes behind voltage / wattage make sure your device is set to designated power.
- If it tastes burnt, change your coil.
- Use ceramic tweazers to remove hotspots, especially RDAs and RTDAs.
Since 2013, Aspire has set out to create a strong brand within the vaping community, dedicated to high quality products and service. With distribution channels across the World, the brand has grown quickly to become a reliable manufacturer of vaping kits, mods and accessories. Listening to its customers, the company can provide cutting-edge products with a professional R&D team to deliver results when needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.