The Maxus 200W Kit consists of the M Pro 2 tank and the Maxus 200W mod. The M Pro 2 tank is the successor to the well known M Pro tank. The M Pro 2 tank is fitted with the system of three steel balls to prevent potential leakage. Meanwhile, the coil series uses FM COILTECH4.0 including the SS904L military grade mesh material and the Cotton Tea Fiber formula.
The Maxus 200W Mod comes with an OLED monitor and features a comprehensive list of functions that suits your needs. It allows battery use, regardless of polarity, and works with either single or double batteries. Also the protection features are packed in the mod to make it the most stable mod.
- Powered By Single or Dual High Amp 18650 Battery
- Maximum 200W Output Power
- SmartLoad Technology – No Polarity, Load At Will
- Support multiple output modes(Power/VPC/Bypass/TC/TCR)
- Titanium, Nickel, Stainless Steel Wire Compatibility
- Type-C USB Port
- OLED Display Screen
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Threaded 510 Connection
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Knurled cut glass tube outline
- Dual Bottom Adjustable Airflow Control
- FM COILTECH 4.0
- 1 x FreeMax Maxus 200W VW Mod
- 1 x FreeMax M Pro 2 Tank Resin Edition(FreeMax 904L M2 Mesh Coil 0.2ohm)
- 1 x Extra FreeMax 904L M1 Mesh Coil 0.15ohm
- 1 x Extra Replacement Glass Tube 5ml
- 1 x Extra O-ring
- 1 x Type-C USB Cable
- 1 x Warning Card
- 1 x Warranty Card
- 1 x User Manual
Important note: This device is powered by an external battery. It is important to understand how to use vape batteries safely, please read our blog post on how to maintain safety while vaping.
If you are looking for innovative vape products then Freemax is a name to remember, with a variety of products including vape kits, tanks and accessories to give you the ultimate vaping experience. Since 2014, the company has continued to develop its products and business to deliver high satisfaction to its customers.
Delivery Costs (UK)
- FREE delivery for orders over £20.00*
- FREE Click & Collect (Tyseley, Birmingham)
- £2.75 for Standard Delivery
- £3.25 for Express Delivery
- £4.99 for Next Day Delivery
- £12.99 for Special Saturday Delivery
- £7 for Mystery Boxes
Delivery Information (International)
- Standard Delivery (3-10 days) £20
- Orders over £80 - £25
Please note that it usually takes between 12 and 24 hours to dispatch orders from our warehouse, which should be added to the delivery timescale. If there is a delay in dispatching your item, you will be contacted within 24 hours and updated on the status of your order.
All orders are shipped via Standard Delivery and Express Delivery will be delivered by MyHermes, UPS, or Royal Mail. The tracking number for your order will be available in the 'My Account' section on this website.
You must be available at the delivery address to accept your parcel, if you are not available to receive your order, a card should be left for you.
*Offer Excludes Mystery Boxes