This is a very bold device that just sticks out in a field of mods. This device has a spectacular design, but it’s more than just a pretty face. It has a fast Gene Fit Chip that is one of the fastest in the market.
Voopoo is an up & coming brand with other popular releases such as the Nano Pod, Drag Mini, Panda and Mojo.
There are 8 colours available including Aurora, Dawn, Fire Cloud, Flame, Ink, Island, Scarlet and Puzzle.
- Voopoo Drag 2 mod
- Voopoo UForce T2 tank
- UForce U2 and N3 coils
- Spare glass
- USB cable
- User manual
- The Voopoo Drag 2 is made from zinc alloy and resin
- The firmware can be upgraded
- The Drag 2 screen is 0.91 inches and displays clearly. However, it can be a little bit deem if used outside. If you choose to upgrade the firmware on your device.
- Voopoo is able to support the power, Temperature Control and the Memory Modes
- The Voopoo device has top of the line safety features such as a V0 class fireproofing bridge. The bridge prevents elements such as dust, fire and liquids from damaging the device.
- Voopoo Drag 2 has a power range of 5 to 177 watts.
- It has a resistance range of 0.05 to 5 ohm.
- It has a temperature range of 100 to 315°C.
- It weighs 158 grams.
- The package comes with a 3.5ml glass tube, a USB cable, a GENE chip card, important user manuals, a warranty card, a pre-installed UFORCE U2, a UFORCE N3 and a 5ml UFORCE T2.
- The tank has a diameter base of 24.6mm.
- The tank is compatible with coils from the UFORCE Coil Family.
- The Tank has a standard capacity of 3.5ml.
- There are three Bottom Airflow Slots that are adjustable.
- The Drip Tip is 14mm wide.
This specific e-cigarette is powered by Dual High-Drain 18650 Lithium-ion Batteries.
The battery cover is held in place by two strong magnets and fits to the body of the device
There is a ribbon that enables you to easily remove the batteries from the device. The negative and positive indicators are black, the battery compartment is clean and uses spring-loaded contacts and the build quality is okay.
- There is no overhang with the 25mm tank.
- The Voopoo Drag 2 has an upgraded paint job. The Voopoo does not chip or flake, even at the bottom of the device. The paint remains intact.
- The Voopoo has bevelled edges that make it easier to grip in your hands. It also has a slightly curved front and back plates that make it comfortable for the user to hold in their hands.
- It has a beautiful design that is very pleasing to the eye.
- This e-cigarette is lighter than the original Drag.
- The battery is very efficient.
- This Voopoo Drag 2 fires fast and does it accurately.
- There are a few different resin panels to pick from.
- The resin found on the front panel of the Drag 2 is soft, smooth and gives the device a gorgeous and sophisticated look.
- The UFORCE T2 Tank that is included is great and prevents leaks from occurring.
- It produces really great flavour. The vapour coming out of the triple-mesh coil is dense.
- The Voopoo Drag 2 is fully adjustable and the airflow is smooth.
- The wattage is limited when in TC mode.
- The door of the Voopoo Drag 2 battery wiggles a bit.
- Some people may find the airflow a bit restrictive.
- The raised 510 platform creates a gap.
This Drag 2 offers more upgrades and is an impressive improvement of the first one. With the cutting edge technology used to make this device, you would think it’s very expensive but the price is actually quite reasonable.
The 177 W output is enough for every scenario you may find yourself in. The intelligent fit settings help beginners to use the product accordingly and also reduces the trial and error that can happen when initiating a new tank or coil type.
If you’re looking for a sleek e-cigarette, whether to begin with or use as a seasoned vaper, then this is one of the highly recommended ones.