- Flat Top
- Nominal capacity: 2500 mah
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 25 amps (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6v
- After a fresh charge: 4.2v
- Cycle info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge Cycles
- Don't discharge below: 2.5v
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- (Max) Rapid Charge: CC/CV @ 4amps / 4.20 volts +/- .05v, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
- You can store them for 1.5 years at -30 to + 25 degrees C, 3 months at 30 to 45 C and 1 month at 30 to 60 C (in other words, store them in a cool place and they'll last longer)
Price per 2pk
Avanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. Flawless is not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). Flawless is not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
Vapor Shop Direct will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Important note: This device is powered by an external battery. It is important to understand how to use vape batteries safely, please read our blog post on how to maintain safety while vaping.
Delivery Costs (UK)
- FREE delivery for orders over £20.00*
- FREE Click & Collect (Tyseley, Birmingham)
- £2.75 for Standard Delivery
- £3.25 for Express Delivery
- £4.99 for Next Day Delivery
- £12.99 for Special Saturday Delivery
- £7 for Mystery Boxes
Delivery Information (International)
- Standard Delivery (3-10 days) £20
- Orders over £80 - £25
Please note that it usually takes between 12 and 24 hours to dispatch orders from our warehouse, which should be added to the delivery timescale. If there is a delay in dispatching your item, you will be contacted within 24 hours and updated on the status of your order.
All orders are shipped via Standard Delivery and Express Delivery will be delivered by MyHermes, UPS, or Royal Mail. The tracking number for your order will be available in the 'My Account' section on this website.
You must be available at the delivery address to accept your parcel, if you are not available to receive your order, a card should be left for you.
*Offer Excludes Mystery Boxes