Aspire Zelos is an e-cigarette kit which is aimed at the starter audience. It has a sense of portability to it which allows it to fit in your daily gear be carried easily wherever you want. Let’s probe deeper into the nitty-gritty of the device and figure out if it is what you are looking for.
The kit comes in three different colours for you to choose from, including Black, Grey and Anodized Red.
Inside the box
- 1 x Zelos 50W Mod
- 1 x Nautilus 2 Tank
- 1 x Nautilus BVC Atomizer 0.7ohm (Pre-Installed)
- 1 x Nautilus BVC Atomizer 1.8ohm
- 1 x Extra Glass Tube
- 1 x Extra Drip Tip
- 1 x Micro USB Cable
- 8 x Spare O'rings
- The kit is a small package which can fit easily in your palm. The shape is round and smooth so it doesn't get uncomfortable to hold for prolonged periods of time.
- It features an easy installation and replacement of coils. To replace a coil, you simply take the tank, wiggle open the glass tube and unscrew the coil to separate it from the tank. Then you change the coil, screw it back in clockwise and push the glass tube on top to fit it back.
- For custom inhaling of the substance, there are different configurations available on the tank bottom. You twist the bottom half to adjust the airflow to your liking which can be changed from fully open to fully closed. It can also be easily refilled. You give the top a couple of counter-clockwise turns and then push away from the arrow label. The top will slide outward from the label and will reveal the refill port underneath it. There is a rubber flap blocker which prevents the liquid from spilling out if you accidentally turn it upside down.
- To refill you insert the refilling tube needle through the rubber flap and then inject the liquid in the tank. After that simply push the top back on and give it a couple of turns clockwise to secure it on the mod.
- The Aspire Zelos 50w offers some quick handy settings. To lock the buttons you simply press the power button and plus button together and it will lock the buttons on the device. To unlock the buttons back you press both buttons again. When the device is locked, wattage and voltage values cannot be adjusted.
- It also offers a stealth mode which, when turned on will disable the plus and minus buttons. The power button, however, will continue to work. To get into the stealth mode you press the power button three times. Repeat the same process to turn the stealth mode off again.
- You can also quickly adjust many settings to your taste by entering the quick settings. Pressing plus and minus buttons together will get you into quick settings which will allow you to toggle between voltage and wattage settings and also change TC-SS, TC-TI, TC-NI and bypass modes.
The device offers up to 50w wattage output range and comes with a built-in battery which has a capacity of 2500mAh. Which is a good enough capacity to get you through the day.
- The kit is pretty sleek with dimensions as 38mm highest with 28mm width and 23mm depth.
- The package comes with a top tank which has a capacity of 2ml of liquid storing. The tank is also preinstalled with a 1.8ohms coil. Another spare coil of 23-28 watts of rating is included in the pack. It also offers a stubby plastic drip tip with a protruding mouthpiece for the comfort of your mouth.
- On the top of the kit, there is a 5/10 connection on which the tank top is attached. One more interesting feature is the motion sensor. It’s screen follows the direction of the motion in two horizontal directions for easy reading of the contents on display.
The kit houses a pre-installed built-in battery of 2500mAh capacity. Which is rechargeable through the micro USB cable already included in the box.
- It provides good airflow, especially with the long protruding face tank.
- You will not encounter any leakage due to the rubber flap design on the refill port.
- It provides a good vapour production, especially with the 0.4-ohm coil.
- Perfect for new vapers who are not looking for extra strength or cloudy smoke.
- The device top can be a little hard to open which can cause difficulty in refilling process.
- As the battery of the module is built-in, you cannot replace it yourself if damaged and may need to carry a power pack or USB charger for a long day out or journey.
The Aspire Zelos is a good product for someone who is trying to just start in the e-cigarettes. It is easy to use and the firmware is easily navigable.
About AspireSince 2013, Aspire has set out to create a strong brand within the vaping community, dedicated to high quality products and service. With distribution channels across the World, the brand has grown quickly to become a reliable manufacturer of vaping kits, mods and accessories. Listening to its customers, the company can provide cutting-edge products with a professional R&D team to deliver results when needed.
Delivery Costs (UK)
- FREE delivery for orders over £20.00
- FREE Click & Collect (Tyseley, Birmingham)
- £2.75 for Standard Delivery
- £3.25 for Express Delivery
- £4.99 for Next Day Delivery
- £12.99 for Special Saturday Delivery
Delivery Information (International)
- Standard Delivery (3-10 days) £20
- Orders over £80 - £25
Please note that it usually takes between 12 and 24 hours to dispatch orders from our warehouse, which should be added to the delivery timescale. If there is a delay in dispatching your item, you will be contacted within 24 hours and updated on the status of your order.
All orders are shipped via Standard Delivery and Express Delivery will be delivered by MyHermes, UPS, or Royal Mail. The tracking number for your order will be available in the 'My Account' section on this website.
You must be available at the delivery address to accept your parcel, if you are not available to receive your order, a card should be left for you.