The 0.3ohm coil is recommended to be used between 30-45w and will produce a DTL (Direct To Lung) style vape creating a fairly decent amount of vapour production whilst also maintaining an amazing flavour throughout, whereas the 0.6ohm coil recommended between 18-23w is a slightly more restrictive vape whilst still producing an ample amount of vapour it's not as great as that of the 0.3ohm.
- Power range: 5-70W
- Coil resistance: 0.15-1.2ohm
- Quantity: 4pcs each pack
Important note: We have a few simple tips to ensure you stay safe when changing coils including;
- Don't run over regulated wattage.
- Don't touch a hot coil.
- Prime new coil with e-liquid and let sit for 15 minutes.
- If your device goes behind voltage / wattage make sure your device is set to designated power.
- If it tastes burnt, change your coil.
- Use ceramic tweazers to remove hotspots, especially RDAs and RTDAs.
About Vandy Vape
Vandy or randy? It's Vandy Vape! Founded in 2016, the company supply its products Worldwide. By providing excellent service, and superious research and development the company win's over it's customers with a 'Full Steam Ahead' approach. Find a variety of vape mods, kits, atomizers, coils and accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.